This is not an end-of-the-world cult, but I do think of it as a ship. You get on board by making a small donation, which accomplishes two things. I experience a moment of exhilaration which sometimes lasts for days. The other is that you receive a welcome aboard email that makes it possible for you to share your ideas with the world through the filter of my highly abstract mind. What you see come out the other end will teach you more than I can. So if you have something to say or just want to say hi to the WiΩard of OZ, ante up. The ticket is underpriced, I assure you.
FEATURED SECTION: There are two, both of which I have been working on for the past week, which is highly unusual at this point in my experience. The first is about the hitherto unknown world of numbers on the homepage where I finally got up the nerve to attempt a summary of what I think about sacred numbers, especially when compared to what I argue are other religions. The second is Music and metaphysics an all-new section at the top of page № 100. Madman Across the Water (the author).
Our Entirely Fabricated Reality
Here I offer evidentiary proof that what the masses think of as their history is in reality delusion. This work is a stepping stone or gateway into something far more difficult to accept, which is the possibility that we really are living in the end time. You must sacrifice your most cherished beliefs at the altar of reality before you can enter into the inner sanctum of knowing the year of the apocalypse. I can promise you that if you think Apollo astronauts walked on the moon or that anybody other than the people I refer to as the progeny of Jove were responsible for what happened to the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. or to the World Trade Center in New York City on September 11, 2001, you are constitutionally incapable of accepting the reality of what I write about on this website. So start here and cross me off your list if I fail to convince you of what I am saying.
- No. 1. Our entirely fabricated reality
- No. 2. Conspiracy theories, flat earth redux, and the propaganda of mass conformity
- No. 3. War is a favorite pastime for the progeny of Jove
- No. 4. JFK was murdered as a warning to future presidents of the United States of America
- No. 5. The Apollo astronauts never left low-Earth orbit
- No. 6. Global Warming is the exact opposite of the truth
- No. 7. The real horror of September 11, 2001 (9/11) is the truth
The term progeny of Jove is a blanket reference to all of the players, by which I mean all people throughout history in possession of specific knowledge of the end times.
- No. 8. Origins of the progeny of Jove
- No. 9. The Nine
- No. 10. Who are the progeny of Jove?
- No. 11. The centuries-old war between the bankers and purveyors of wisdom
- No. 12. The Rothschilds, Federal Reserve System, and the wizards of fiat currency
- No. 13. Jesuits and the Black Pope
The progeny of Jove date back some 2,600 years. As we approach the end time, they become bolder.
- No. 14. The planned population explosion
- No. 15. The great plan for depopulation
- No. 16. Cultural implosion
- No. 17. Intentional dumbing down of the masses
- No. 18. Pandemics and stay-at-home orders
- No. 19. NASA Voyager, Gravity Probe B (GP-B), Hubble Space Telescope, Cassini Spacecraft, and the ISS
The Ancients are Screaming at Us
Looking back is a unique way of studying the progeny of Jove.
- No. 20. Maya Long Count
- No. 21. Ancient calendars and the reconciliation of their start and end dates
- No. 22. Classical eschatology of the ancient Greeks and Romans
The End Time (or “When shall these things be?”)
These are the primary sources for determining the“what” and “when” of the apocalypse.
- No. 23. The “Great Wonder” was an asterism on September 23, 2017 (923)
- No. 24. Matthew 24-25, Mark 13, & Luke 5-36 (the “Olivet Discourse”)
- No. 25. The Zodiac is a celestial doomsday clock and Jupiter is the second-hand
- No. 26. EXTREME WEATHER ON THE RISE
- No. 27. The grossly misunderstood Georgia Guidestones
- No. 28. A date with destiny
- No. 29. Tomorrowland (our last wake-up call)
The Coming Earth Crustal Displacement
This is where I discuss the“what” and the “why” of the coming apocalypse. The “what” is I believe clearly an Earth crustal displacement rather than the much more physically unlikely if not downright impossible (short of an Earth-destroying asteroid or comet impact) axial tilt. For someone on the surface of the planet, however, the two are indistinguishable. The “why” has proven more challenging for me. As of this writing on September 12, 2020, the “why” of the apocalypse as presented on this website has changed. It has taken me years to finally discover this. The Georgia Guidestones are clearly pointing to something other than our binary relationship with Sirius. This will require sweeping changes to the website in the coming months.
- No. 29. Number 13, Ophiuchus, the galactic center, active Seyfert galaxies, and galactic superwaves
- No. 30. Magnetohydrodynamics, expanding Earth, and the coming Earth crustal displacement
- No. 31. Axial tilts in literature, art, and architecture
- No. 32. The apocalypse (or “day of our Lord”)
- No. 33. Mary Baker Eddy’s well-hidden, 23-word warning and the Royal Arch Freemasons
- No. 34. What to expect and a minimalist survival guide
The End of Previous World Ages
This is where I present evidence for previous planetary catastrophes.
- No. 35. The problem with time prior to March 23, 687 BC
- No. 36. The hidden catastrophic history of our Solar System
- No. 37. The birth of Venus ends the last Golden Age circa 9500 BC
- No. 38. The explosion of Proto-Saturn on April 20, 3105 BC, and the subsequent biblical deluge
Remnants of Previous Worlds
And this is the stuff they left behind. In other words, this is where I make the argument that this is indeed a cyclic destruction of the planet.
- No. 39. Artifacts of great antiquity
- No. 40. The Sphinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza
- No. 41. Pyramid matrix (Carl Munck)
- No. 42. Polygonal, megalithic stone builders
- No. 43. Elongated skulls
- No. 44. The giant skeletons were us before Proto-Saturn exploded
- No. 45. Mound builders
Ancient Underground Structures
This is how they survived. These are the “vault profound” for the survivors of the comet Venus, Mars, and perhaps previous world ages. This submenu has received less attention than any other on the website.
- No. 46. Surviving the disintegration of the polar configuration
- No. 47. Underground complexes in Central and South America
- No. 48. Not in Use
- No. 49. Phrygian underground cities in Anatolia (surviving Mars)
The United States of America in the End Time
The United States of America was on the drawing board as what I like to call the Land of the End Time long before Columbus set sail in 1492. This is where “mind-boggling, multigenerational planning” gets serious. This is also where I discuss what really happened before, during, and after the so-called “Civil War.” I am the only person on record characterizing the Civil War as actually being a battle for control of the Pikes Peak batholith in the Front Range. That battle was fought between the “purveyors of wisdom” (starting with Sir Francis Bacon and his circle of friends followed by the Rosicrucians and then the Freemasons) and the Old World bankers. I have faced withering attacks from Civil War buffs, primarily for my deeply held conviction that General Ulysses S. Grant deliberately ordered Pickett’s Charge knowing it would forever cripple the South. But after my ground-breaking analysis of the deliberated misstated specific gravity of the granite used in the Georgia Guidestones monument, I am more certain than ever before that I am correctly interpreting history.
- No. 50. 1492 and Amaruca
- No. 51. Freemason presidents and the Ohio River Valley
- No. 52. The Great Seal and the design of the one-dollar bill
- No. 53. SN1604, Sir Francis Bacon, and the Rosicrucians
- No. 54. Civil War and the fall of Freemasonry
- No. 55. The Stone of Destiny and New Atlantis
End Time Infrastructure in Greater Denver
This is why North America was preserved in a more or less pristine state until the end time.
- No. 56. Cheesman Dam
- No. 57. Denver International Airport (DEN)
- No. 58. The multi-trillion dollar granite tunnel system in the Pikes Peak batholith
Mainstream Science, Academia, and the Imaginary World of the mathematically Insane
This is payback for public school. I tried to keep these pages to a minimum. I succeeded.
- No. 59. The “NO” page for the mathematically insane
- No. 60. Galactic cosmic rays (GCR)
- No. 61. The speed of gravity (warp drive)
- No. 62. Our Solar System’s binary dance with the Sirius star system and the astrological significance of July 4, 1776
The Bastardization of Christianity
When studying the end times in the Bible, it is imperative that you use the King James Version. Why? Because it was edited by Sir Francis Bacon (read the progeny of Jove) and contains encoded information not reliably found in any other version of the Bible. The instruction in Revelation 13:18 is to “count the number of the beast.” Alder Av Grunn, the Triple Nine Society member who was the first person to ever contact me through this website, said his father told him as a child to count the Bible, not read it. The progeny of Jove has a long tradition of using sacred texts to communicate to their own in future generations, and the end product of that mind-boggling, multigenerational planning is the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. One example that comes readily to mind in the context of this website is the number of occurrences of the word wisdom, as in “Here is wisdom…” It occurs 222 times in the KJV. Try that in any other Bible and you will get an entirely different answer.
The first edition of the King James Bible, which was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision, bears more Mason’s marks than the Cathedral of Strasburg.
—Manly P. Hall, Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins
- No. 63. Astrotheology
- No. 64. Knights Templar
- No. 65. The Roman bastardization of Christianity
- No. 66. The Book of Daniel and The Revelation
Sacred Numbers are the Religion of the Progeny of Jove and therefore their Greatest Weakness
If we live in the end time, esoteric symbolism is a thing of the past, and yet I spend an inordinate amount of my time developing these pages. Why? The answer lies in the fact that organized religion has become anachronistic and is hobbling mankind’s progress. The progeny of Jove know this. I would argue that they do not worship other “gods” so much as a different, mathematical emanation or manifestation of the one God, for surely they are in pursuit of a higher intelligence and there is but one God. I will say this emphatically, anyone who questions Phi as a mathematical expression of God, or the divine powers that be—what I prefer to think of as the fabric of the universe—is suffering from sheer folly. But the real reason you need to study sacred numbers is twofold. Without a deep appreciation for their significance, you can never understand your enemy, the progeny of Jove. They want you dead and gone precisely because your religion is a mental backwater. The other reason is that the only way to redress their over emphasis on number is metaphysics. And I would earnestly suggest to you a greater appreciation for number is a step in the right direction.
- No. 67. Sacred numbers and refereeing between the gods
- No. 68. What does 32 and 33 really mean?
- No. 69. Sacred number 108
- No. 70. Sacred numbers 216 and 144
- No. 71. Sacred number 432 (Great Cycles)
- No. 72. Sacred numbers in the Bible
- No. 73. The immense importance of dates and numerical signatures
- No. 74. Skull and Bones 322 and corporate logos
- No. 75. Phi and the Fibonacci sequence are mathematical expressions of a universal intelligence (God as expressed in numbers)
- No. 76. Approximating phi using the Fibonacci sequence as aspect ratios
- No. 77. Clocks and the Fibonacci 60-digit repeat cycle
The People Who most Influenced my Thought
Some effort has been made to prioritize these page numbers. For the moment, most of these pages are placeholders.
- No. 78. Mary Baker Eddy
- No. 79. Not in Use
- No. 80. Robert Estienne
- No. 81. Immanuel Velikovsky
- No. 82. David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill
- No. 83. Walter Cruttenden
- No. 84. Manly P. Hall
- No. 85. Stanley Kubrick
- No. 86. Carl Munck
- No. 87. George Dodwell
- No. 88. Dr. Paul A. LaViolette
- No. 89. Dr. Judy Wood
- No. 90. Dr. Chan Thomas
- No. 91. Scott Creighton and Gary Osborn
- No. 92. Lucien Khan
- No. 93. Nathan Hoffman
- No. 94. Timothy Mahoney
- No. 95. Julian West
- No. 96. Jno Cook
- No. 97. Dr. Stanley Monteith
- No. 98. Gray Stevens
- No. 99. Contributors
Please try to understand that back when I was following my intuition more than I was the data, I felt my role in all of this was central to An Apocalyptic Synthesis. That was years ago. From where I stand now, I never would have written much of this, but neither will I delete it now. Under the circumstances, the reader has a right to know something about the author of this website.
- No. 100. Madman Across the Water (the author)
- No. 101. About this website
- No. 102. There are no prophets
- No. 103. The problem with today’s Christian Scientists
- No. 104. Terminology that thoroughly disgusts me
- No. 105. My YouTube library
- No. 106. Rampant pedophilia is being used to control everyone in power
- No. 107. Highly-recommended news sources
Apocalyptic Synthesis Library (ASL)
An alphabetical listing of reference documents deemed so critical to my work as to be irreplaceable. As a precaution against ever losing one of these documents, I feel compelled to keep local copies on my website with links back to the originals. Some of these documents are included in this list merely for the sake of convenience because locating them on the Internet required considerable effort. All of them are easily downloadable.
- ASL. 1889 report of the State Coal Mine Inspector
- ASL. 4-Ollin, the Aztec Creation of a Fifth Sun
- ASL. An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry by Albert C. Mackey, M. D.
- ASL. Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States by Stan V. Henkels
- ASL. Amaruca by Lee Warren
- ASL. Book of the Hopi by Frank Waters
- ASL. Collateral Damage: U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001
- ASL. Collateral Damage (Part 2): The Subprime Crisis and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001 By E.P. Heidner
- ASL. Common Sense Renewed by Robert Christian
- ASL. Common Sense Renewed by Robert Christian (OCR Version)
- ASL. Concerning ‘The Lord Jesus’ by J. A. Brown
- ASL. Cosmic-ray volleys from the Galactic Center and their recent impact on the earth environment by Dr. Paul Laviolette
- ASL. Dating the Mahabharata War to 3105 BC: Astronomical references in the Ancient Texts of India
- ASL. Einstein Discarded 99.99% of the Physical Reality of the Universe
- ASL. Evidence for a Solar Flare Cause of the Pleistocene Mass Extinction by Paul A LaViolette
- ASL. Francis Bacon’s Alphabet of Nature and The Triple Tau by James North
- ASL. Freemasons at the Battle of Gettysburg by Sheldon A. Munn
- ASL. Georgia Guidestones Guidebook
- ASL. In determining the measurements of the Capstone atop the Great Pyramid of Giza
- ASL. Introduction to Holy Bible: From the Ancient Eastern Text by George M. Lamsa
- ASL. New England and the Bavarian Illuminati by Vernon Stauffer, A. M.
- ASL. Notes on the Course in Divinity by Lida Fitzpatrick C.S.D
- ASL. Origins of the ancient constellations: I. The Mediterranean traditions by John H. Rogers
- ASL. Origins of the ancient constellations: II. The Mediterranean traditions by John H. Rogers
- ASL. Persistence of symbols as instanced by the double eagle and the staff of Hermes by Paul Carus
- ASL. Praeparatio Evangelica (Preparation for the Gospel) by Tr. E. H. Gifford (1903)
- ASL. Primary Sources for Quote attributed to William Casey
- ASL. Robert E. Lee: A Life Portrait by David J. Eicher
- ASL. Secrecy, A Poem by Thomas Power
- ASL. Skull and Bones “Ossa patriarchum tradita ut deos veneramur”
- ASL. The Council of Jamnia and the Old Testament Canon by Robert C. Newman
- ASL. The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt
- ASL. The Georgia Guidestones compiled by Campbell M. Gold
- ASL. The Great Pyramid’s Footprint: Results from Our 2015 Survey by Glen Dash
- ASL. The Lost Secret of William Shakespeare by Richard Allan Wagner
- ASL. The Missing ~660 Years in the Chronology of the World History by Vedveer Arya
- ASL. The Origin of Freemasonry by Robert Longfield
- ASL. The Osiris Numbers (original Wikpedia submission by the author of this website
- ASL. The Quarterly Journal of Military History, Spring 1998, Volume 10, Number 3
- ASL. The Renovation of the Cheesman Dam
- ASL. The Seal of History, Volume 2 by Charles Adiel Lewis Totten
- ASL. The White Ash Mine Disaster
- ASL. Trestle-Board and Tracing Board (unknown author)
- ASL. Washington and Lee by Ed Halpaus, MPS
- ASL. What Really Happened in 3100 BC – and Where Are We Headed Now?