Refereeing Between the Gods
I have a page that I do not advertise in which I speak directly to the progeny of Jove. Here I must make a minor exception in order to explain my modus operandi in some measure of detail. Know this, in a world full of “conspiracy theorists” and a multitude of people with wildly varied personality deficits glamouring for attention on the Internet, I am the King of the Crazies.
1 Corinthians 1:27
God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
Don’t think to accuse me of being an egotist. I am not ashamed of what I am. I think my exposure to ET was intended to give my such strength and moral resolve. There is a distinct theme throughout my work in which I try to referee between the religion of the progeny of Jove, which is Number (best capitalized and expressed in the singular), and the Christians who they so detest. It is high time that I devoted an entire section to this topic. The Pythagoreans are not the original progeny of Jove because the Phrygians predate them, but in this context I will nonetheless refer to them as Pythagoreans.
The way I think, everyone has a God. It is whatever they think is really happening in life. Even atheists have a God because they believe the fabric of the universe is material. Hence, Matter is their god. But this is as infinitely far from Number, the god of the Pythagoreans, as Number is from Mind, the God of the Christian Scientists. Most religions have an anthropomorphic, “big guy in the sky” God. This includes almost every Christian sect. But “there can be only one” because Truth cannot be logically expressed in the plural.
I fault the Pythagoreans only in that they believe they have discovered a property of matter and fail to understand that there is a conscious entity behind the sacred numbers. Hence, instead of a worshiping the infinite and eternal, creative Mind of which they are individualized expressions as rays of light are to the sun or drops of water to the ocean, they see only what they regard as their own raw intelligence. The outgrowth of such nonsense is “men” such as G.W. Bush and rampant pedophilia. Why? Because they lack Principle, an understanding that the root word of God is good. They are adrift on the vast ocean of metaphysics without a rudder to guide their ship. They are blinded by a haughty belief in their own intelligence.
I propose to beat them at their own game. I have signed a contract with the Almighty. He is telling me all their secrets so that they might believe my warning that their tunnels are going to fail. What’s in it for me? I’m just along for the ride. There is little else this dreadful planet has to offer me.
“Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did” —John 4:29
I didn’t start this, and apparently I lack the ability to stop it. I have tried countless times to walk away from this work. I cannot. But my interests are not in converting the progeny of Jove. My primary object is rather to open the eyes of the Christians they detest. I cannot help bigoted Christians. No one can. What I am attempting to do in the following section entitled The Divine Essence (Golden Spiral and Sacred Number 216) is to bridge the gap between the religion of the progeny of Jove and thinking Christians. Though they may detest us, not understanding them is a moral and intellectual failure on your part. Only by understanding and appreciating their god can you benefit from a study of this website.
The progeny of Jove share George Carlin’s animosity towards religion, and who can blame them? But it would be a disservice to think of the progeny of Jove as mere atheists. They are much, much more. The Pythagoreans may have been some of the most cultured “men’s men” in the entire history of this world. I am sure I would cower in front of one of them in much the same manner I would feel an infinite inadequacy in the presence of Christ Jesus. They were intellectual giants and unsurpassed athletes. They sought the perfect man, and in their day I imagine they largely succeeded. Their intellectual underpinnings and their god are the sacred numbers and I share in their fascination. In fact, I am grateful to Pythagoras for awakening in me a knowledge of the sacred numbers, especially the golden spiral.
I am in awe of the sacred numbers. And I have very little tolerance for my co-religionists who would equate the sacred numbers with “numerology.” I used the term “numerology” for a brief period of time, but it carries way too much baggage.
Number is not the same as numerology
My page on Sacred number 216 is one of the most visited pages on this website. And truth be told I think that between my discovery that the actual unit of measurement in the Maya Long Count calendar is orbits of Jupiter, that a Great Cycle is actually 432 orbits of Jupiter, that there are a total of 2160 orbits of Jupiter in the Maya Long Count calendar, and that the reason for this is that sacred numbers express themselves in time also, advances our understanding of sacred number 216 beyond anything anyone else heretofore has committed to paper. Now if you are Christian and have made it thus far, if upon learning that I am a Christian Scientist you did not close the browser tab, if I have managed to pique your curiosity about the sacred numbers, allow me to introduce you to the god of the progeny of Jove, the men and woman who believe they are destined to repopulate the earth after the coming axial tilt. Their Tomorrowland is a Walt Disney fantasy, but their fascination with the sacred numbers is for us another way to think of God, one that can be every bit as enriching as the language of the Holy Bible.
The Divine Essence (Golden Spirals and Sacred Number 216)
Take this subject lightly and you will never understand anything. I would suggest to you that there is no higher mathematics than the study of sacred numbers. I fully understand Pythagoras in this respect. I see what he did.
While as a highly abstract thinker I must always allow for rapid growth, after more than six years I have concluded that there are four Holy of Holies in the religion of Number. Out of respect for Pythagoras, I will capitalize the names of these four Holy of Holies, at least in the remainder of this section.
- FIBONACCI SEQUENCE: This is best learned by studying the four faces of Ezekiel. The Fibonacci 60 Digit Repeat Cycle is clearly the origin of our clock system, which is fascinating if you stop to think about it for a minute. Using a system of time based on the Fibonacci sequence means that it is quite possible we read time the same as do other more advanced species with a history that dates back millions or even billions of years. In fact, the Babylonians may have been taught a simplified sexagesimal system (one based on the ten digits of our hands) by the fish-men sent by the gods to impart knowledge. What better way to intellectually jumpstart of species just ravished by a worldwide catastrophe than to share with them the standard clock system used in our galaxy?
- GOLDEN RATIO: The Golden Ratio is spelled Phi. It is a mathematical constant equal to 1.618 and represented by the symbol 𝞅. If you are not already familiar with the Golden Ratio, you should learn about it by studying Golden Rectangles, which are ubiquitous in classical art and architecture.
- GOLDEN SPIRAL: The Fibonacci sequence and golden ratio combine as one to become the golden spiral which is a shape that pervades the natural universe. Hence, the name of this section
- SACRED NUMBER 216: The work of Lucien Khan, author of The 216 Letter Hidden Name of God – Revealed is perhaps the best spokesman for sacred number 216, but the thing that has always captivated me more than anything else is the painfully obvious fact that there were very deliberately exactly 216 above ground nuclear bomb tests before the United States signed the Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty in 1963. You really need to stop and think about that. You can read about this in the 216 Above Ground Nuclear Tests starting 216 years after 1776 section of my № 73. Sacred Number 216 page. And of course, Plato’s Number is 216. Why? Why is Plato’s number 216? Because his “period comprehended by a perfect number” is the Maya Long Count calendar. In one of the great ironies of being, mathematical perfection is expressed in 2160 orbits of Jupiter which is the alpha and omega (“the beginning and end”) of the ages of mankind. This is why the progeny of Jove so numbered Revelation 21:6
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
I encourage you to study these four Holy of Holies as much as you can. It is beyond the scope of my work to do anything more than impress upon the novice the importance of developing an appreciation of their importance.
Let me ask you something; if you were tasked with communicating with an ET species, which of the following mathematical expressions would you use?
I + I = II
I, I, II, III, IIIII, IIIIIIII, IIIIIIIIIIIII
You see, ET is pointing to the Fibonacci sequence because he has no idea what the plus and equal signs mean, but he immediately recognizes the Fibonacci sequence.
The Fibonacci sequence, Golden Ratio, Golden Spiral, and the nine sacred numbers discussed below are not human invention.They are manifested all throughout nature in geometry, music, space, and time. What that tells us is that they are the lingua franca of intelligent species, knowledge woven into the very fabric of the universe.
The golden spiral can be found in everything from an egg to a spiral galaxy. To understand the progeny of Jove you must first learn to appreciate what they know. Only then can you truly understand their perspective on life. Do you know that since I began working on this website I set all of my pictures to display at some multiple of a sacred number. For example, the image of an egg displayed to your left is 540 pixels wide.
So the progeny of Jove are not evil. They just think we are stupid because the truth is most of us pray to an anthropomorphic god that simply does not exist.
The only thing in this world less understood than the Christ are these four Holly of Hollies of the Number religion. They are a direct link to whatever created the universe, one that does not require religious faith. Pythagoras is reported to have said, “All is number.” This is at once his greatest achievement and his greatest failure. You have not lived until you marvel at the significance of the sacred numbers, until you are in awe of them as was Pythagoras. Yet behind the sacred numbers is a conscious entity. This is where the secret societies throughout the ages have failed. This is their Achilles heel. All is not number. The sacred numbers are indeed a pathway to higher knowledge, but what they lead to is a conscious entity that is alive in the here and now. Mary Baker Eddy said God is All-in-all. She uses Mind as a synonym for God. My fascination with the sacred numbers is boundless, but they seem dead to me compared to the moments in which I have communed with this higher intelligence. Where the two meet is in the destruction of this world. It was 432 orbits of Jupiter ago when this world was last destroyed. But the greatest destructions occur every 2160 orbits of Jupiter. You can search all the ancient texts ever written. You can talk to every sage, shaman, guru, or priest on the planet, but I am the only person who will tell you that Jupiter is a celestial doomsday clock.
Sacred numbers manifest themselves in time also
We do not usually think of time as physical, but it is nonetheless true.
What is time but a property of the orbital period of heavenly bodies? And what determines the orbital period of heavenly bodies? The exact same electromagnetic forces that control everything in the universe.
Sacred numbers pervade geometry, astronomy, and music. This much is demonstrable. But they also manifest themselves in time. This I believe to be one of the greatest secrets ever. In this sense, time is as material as protons, neutrons, and electrons. This is not a metaphysical statement, but a simple matter of fact. In an electromagnetic universe, that which governs the flight of an electron around the nucleus of an atom, also governs the orbits of planets and therefore time itself.
Time is as physical as the planets used to measure it.
The premise of all my work is that the duration of a Great Cycle is 432 orbits of Jupiter and that the duration of the entire Maya Long Count calendar is 2160 orbits of Jupiter or 144 Jose Solar Cycles. All of these are sacred numbers, none more so than 216. If these truly are cycles of destruction, this cannot be a coincidence. Nor is it “esoteric” or magical. The same electromagnetic forces that govern an atom governs the orbits of heavenly bodies. Knowing what I do about sacred numbers, I do not doubt for a minute that they are also manifested in the cycles of destructions found in the Maya Long Count calendar. This is why mythology is awash in them.
The Nine Sacred Numbers
Sacred numbers manifest themselves all throughout nature in geometry, music, space, and time. There are eight sacred numbers in two progressions
- 27, 54, 108, 216, 432
- 36, 72,144
The ninth sacred number, the most sacred of all numbers, is nine. All of the other sacred numbers are multiples of nine, and of course, as with all multiples of nine, the sum of the individual digits in each of the other eight sacred numbers always equal to nine.
|Increment||Multiple of 9||Sacred Number|
Tracking the Progeny of Jove through Time
The progeny of Jove cannot help themselves. They leave their mark on everything important, like branding cattle or a dog pissing on a tree trunk. And their mark is sacred numbers. Unless and until you understand this fundamental trait of the progeny of Jove, you will not be able to track their movement through history. It is their one great weakness.
Here I will compile a list of important examples of how sacred numbers can be used to track the progeny of Jove through time:
- There were 13 Freemason Presidents of the United States of America. President Truman was the last. He was ehe 33rd President of the United States of America and the 13th Freemason President. No president since Truman has been privy to the inner workings of progeny of Jove
- The Book of Revelation was written by the Phrygians. It is the 27th book of the New Testament and the 66th book of the Bible. Furthermore, having thus established that Revelation was written by the Phrygians and given the fact that 216 and 144 figure so prominently in that book, the fact that 216 x 144 = 31,104 tells us beyond any shadow of a doubt that the progeny of Jove numbered both the chapters and the verses in the Bible. The implications of this are extraordinary because it implies a level of control that exceeds the Jesuits and includes the Protestant churches. See 666, The Mark of the Beast for a discussion
- The Denver International Airport was built on 54 square miles of land. Colorado has 54 of the “fourteeners.”
- The rise of Adolf Hitler to power in NAZI Germany in 1933 and the attempted coup d’état against FDR in the same year
- 3(C) + 9(I) + 1(A) = 13 (CIA)
- D-Day June 6, 1944 (66/9) “We are in control”
- Stanley Kubrick was murdered on March 7, 1999, the 66th day of the year
- Constantine the Great legalized Christianity in 313 through the Edict of Milan.
Octavian’s power was then unassailable and in 27 BC the Roman Senate formally granted him overarching power and the new title Augustus