- The Progeny of Jove
- The Nine Sacred Numbers
- Special Sacred Numbers
- Other Numbers with Special Significance
- Sacred numbers manifest themselves in time also
- Tracking the Progeny of Jove
- The Osiris Numbers
- 2160 (Jupiter)
- 432 (Venus)
- 36, 54, 72, and 108 (Other Fractions)
The Progeny of Jove
The term “progeny of Jove” is borrowed from Virgil‘s Eclogue IV, which is quoted below. These people must be understood in the context of “the end justifies the means.” In this section I will introduce you to who they are, their motivations, and their end game, which for the mass of humanity is death, but for the progeny of Jove is survival in the Vault Profound (also from Virgil’s Eclogue IV quoted below) and Tomorrowland, a 2015 Walt Disney movie which encapsulates their vision for the future of mankind in the Age of Capricorn.
Earth is billions of years old, even if you believe in the Big Bang. I do not. I think the Big Bang, like nothing else can, shows that academia and mainstream science are mathematically insane. In his Appendix N: Age of the Universe, Jno Cook, an unusually well read man, takes an entirely novel approach to this subject involving the estimated time it would take for the Milky Way and other galaxies to form and the Fibonacci sequence of numbers found throughout nature. Using the most conservative estimates available for the formation of a typical galaxy, he calculates that the Milky Way is at least 24 billion years old and that the visible universe is at least 496 billion years old. He concludes by saying “…there are plenty of people who believe the Universe is infinite in size and infinite in age.” I am one of them.
With billions of years to develop, why do we think we just sprung up out of the dirt and started thinking for the first time? Why do we appear to be just starting when extraterrestrial species are clearly traveling faster than the speed of light. Were it not so, they would not bother visiting such a backwater planet. At 8.58 light years, travel from even nearby Sirius would require at the very least over a decade. Why then are we so primitive? And why do we have no memory as a species? Something must be profoundly wrong with our planet. Something keeps knocking us down every time we stand up and get started. If this is so, it quite possibly has been happening for millions of years. This would explain why ET is visiting us. We very well may be the galactic freak show. And what would be the cause of this? Why would our planet be defective? The obvious answer is that our solar system is parked too close to the gravitational behemoth Sirius, “the brightest star in the night sky.” This very well may explain the increase in UFO sightings. The audience is taking their seats and waiting for the curtain to rise for yet another catastrophic destruction of our planet. Like rebooting a computer, we begin over and over again, never remembering that we have done this countless times before. But this time someone remembers. There is a people who survived the last world catastrophe in underground cities. They are known to history as the Phrygians. Their descendants, what I call the progeny of Jove, are here now in the United States of America. They are trying to break us out of this cycle of destruction by garnering into new, highly advanced tunnel systems advanced technologies to jumpstart the new world. You may not approve of their methods, but when you consider what is at stake, you must at the very lest respect their objectives.
The evidence that highly intelligent civilizations existed in our remote past is overwhelming, not the least of which is the Great Pyramid of Giza. Beyond this, there is significant evidence of intelligent human life on this planet dating back millions of years. For me, the greatest evidence of this is the Zodiac. Does it record the movement of the Sun through the constellations on a yearly basis, or is it a record of what happens to this planet in its 26,000 year binary dance with the Sirius star system? More to the point, does Aquarius “the water bearer” signify spring rains or a once-every-26,000 year weakening in the Sun accompanied by a huge increase in galactic cosmic rays that brings massive, worldwide floods as are happening even now? I believe it is the latter. For the ancients to have documented the so-called “precession of the equinoxes” would require observing this cycle many times, at the very least three, twice to establish the pattern and the third time for confirmation. Three times 26,000 is 78,000 years of close observation. This is our true heritage, one that has been systematically hid from us as recently as the nineteenth century in the United States of America where hundreds of giant skeletons delivered to the Smithsonian Institution disappeared from the historical record. Those skeletons were us when earth was part of David Talbott’s Polar configuration. Inside of Proto-Saturn’s magnetosphere, our primordial sun, the gravity on our planet is estimated to have been as much as four times less what it is now by no less than Michael Armstrong, a founding member of the The Thunderbolts Project™. This lessor gravity made it possible for the dinosaurs (that could not stand up in today’s gravity) to exist. It also explains why we have back problems. We are not an alien race deposited on earth, as some have suggested to explain away our back problems. As a species, we are still adjusting to the new gravity. If the Polar configuration of the planets broke apart in 3147 BC as Jno Cook suggests, then in less than 5,200 years humans have shrunk from “giants” to at most six feet tall on average. Why was it so important to hide the giant skeletons unearthed all over North America? More importantly, who is doing the hiding? Who does not want us to know the truth about our past and why? I will attempt to answer this question in the remainder of this section.
Jove is Jupiter in ancient Roman religion and mythology. The full line of Virgil’s poem mentioned above is, “Dear child of gods, great progeny of Jove!” The gods of yore were the planets when they were much closer to earth and loomed large in the skies above our planet. This line from the Eclogues suggests that the Roman elite knew about the Polar configuration and that this knowledge defined who they were. And who are they? The progeny of Jove morph from one organizational entity to another and from one location to another in order to hide their true identity as they stealthily move through time ever closer to the coming axial tilt. In the Greco-Roman world, the progeny of Jove were the Pythagoreans, indistinguishable from the ancient Greek and Roman elite. Though I have yet to assign specific dates, sometime around 27 BC, the Pythagoreans moved their base of operations to the Americas landing in modern day Chile but eventually exploring the entire continent. While in Central America, they discovered the so-called “Mayan” calendar, which was a game changer. It was from this new base of operations in the Americas that they orchestrated the collapse of their own Roman Empire and the intellectual death of Europe. In our time, they were the Knights Templar, Rosicrucians, and the Freemasons before morphing into the CIA from 1947 until the bicentennial in 1976, and since then they are an unnamed entity within the government of the United States of America hiding behind “need-to-know” clearances that exclude even sitting presidents. This chain of succession, discussed in detail in the following section, has been unbroken for at least 2,700 years.
Here it is important to realize that all of these secret societies are a single entity. For example, no president since Truman (the 33rd President of the United States of America and the 13th Freemason President) has been privy to the inner workings of progeny of Jove. After the formation of the CIA, the Freemasons became what I call a “headless corpse.” Thus you have Manly P. Hall lamenting the former emphasis on esoteric knowledge over fraternity. He lived through a transition of which he was evidently unaware. When the progeny of Jove morphed into the CIA, they took with them the knowledge from which they derive their real power. What is this knowledge? For individuals such as 33° Freemasons before that organization was beheaded, that knowledge is that Jupiter (Jove) is the timepiece of the ancients, a celestial doomsday clock. Each orbit of Jupiter (11.8618 years) counts down until the coming axial tilt. If you do not understand this, you will never understand the significance of the all-seeing eye of providence. The word “providence” here means “timely preparations for future eventualities.” It has nothing to do with God. Nor for that matter will you understand my choice of the “banner” image at the top of each page on this website. This is some of the most guarded information in the history of mankind. But today the Freemasons are little more than a pretentious men’s club that does not understand its own origins and history, which is more or less precisely what Manly P. Hall said towards the end of his life. The same is true of the CIA, which after 1976 becomes little more than an intelligence bureaucracy. As if to emphasize this point, Stansfield Turner, a Christian Scientist, was appointed Director of Central Intelligence in 1977. Thus I think it is a mistake to refer to “secret societies” in the plural. The progeny of Jove are one entity.
Anciently the progeny of Jove were peoples, first the Phrygians, who survived previous world destructions in underground cities every bit as sophisticated in their day as are the granite tunnels in the Front Range batholith today (what Virgil described as the Vault Profound). Thereafter they became the Greeks and Romans. Since their return to Europe from the Americas, they are no longer identifiable as a people except to say that they are doubtless all caucasian. Does this mean they were Phrygians posing as Greeks and Romans? No. They “morphed,” by which I mean over time the Phrygians blended in with the Greeks and became indistinguishable from them. The same happened when the progeny of Jove morphed from ancient Greece to Rome. There are still traces of this today in the cultural, genetic, and linguistic similarities of these three peoples.
SPECIAL NOTE: Please be advised that the “Progeny of Jove” menu is a recently completed framework for me to flesh out these ideas. The pages and sections within it are little more than a collection of notes right now.
The Nine Sacred Numbers
Sacred numbers manifest themselves all throughout nature in geometry, music, space, and time. There are eight sacred numbers in two progressions
- 27, 54, 108, 216, 432
- 36, 72,144
The ninth sacred number, the most sacred of all numbers, is nine. All of the other sacred numbers are multiples of nine, and of course, as with all multiples of nine, the sum of the individual digits in each of the other eight sacred numbers are always equal to nine.
|Increment||Multiple of 9||Sacred Number|
This page will consolidate all of my work on sacred number, I used the term “numerology” for a brief period of time, but it carries way too much baggage. I look forward to completing my work on sacred numbers like a kid in a candy store.
Special Sacred Numbers
12, 13, 33, 666
Having tried to ascertain the meaning of 666 for over half a decade now, I have way too much respect for the number to ascribe evil to it. Numbers are not evil.
Other Numbers with Special Significance
Sacred numbers manifest themselves in time also
FROM MBE PAGE (rewrite from a non-religious perspective):
It is most difficult for Christian Scientists in general to lend credence to sacred numbers, but I do. They are nevertheless truly amazing. I see what Pythagoras did. In her chapter on “Science, Theology, Medicine” on page 113, Mrs. Eddy makes the following statement:
De Quincey says mathematics has not a foot to stand upon which is not purely metaphysical.
I would suggest to you that there is no higher mathematics than the study of sacred numbers. It is not the same as numerology. And in her chapter on Physiology on page 195, she says
Through astronomy, natural history, chemistry, music, mathematics, thought passes naturally from effect back to cause.
Geometry, more specific than mathematics, belongs in this list. My God, if you combine these two statements you are very close to the mindset of the Progeny of Jove. The same sacred numbers manifest themselves at a most fundamental level in all of these disciplines and in time itself, if I am correct in my assessment of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar being equal to 2160 orbits of Jupiter and of cycles of destruction in general.
In this sense, time is as material as protons, neutrons, and electrons. This is not a metaphysical statement, but a simple matter of fact. In an electromagnetic universe, that which governs the flight of an electron around the nucleus of an atom, also governs the orbits of planets and therefore time itself. Knowing what I do of sacred numbers, I do not doubt for a minute that sacred numbers also manifest themselves in time measurements. This is why mythology is awash in them. What you see when you look deeply into the sacred number progression 27, 54, 108, 216, 432 is utterly amazing. I fully understand the Progeny of Jove in this respect. I fault them only in that they believe they have discovered a property of matter and fail to understand that there is a conscious Mind behind these numbers. Hence, instead of respect for that Mind, they see only what they regard as their own raw intelligence.
sacred numbers manifest themselves in time also. This I believe to be one of the greatest secrets ever, which is why it took thousands of years for someone to discover that the fundamental unit of measurement for the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is orbits of Jupiter, not days. There are 2160 orbits of Jupiter in that calendar. The difference between that and 1,872,000 days (13 x 144,000) is five years, or what I call the Great Wayeb (the designers of the calendar giving us time to save ourselves).
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
The Number of the Beast
These people cannot help themselves when it comes to sacred numbers. Sometimes I think “the number of the beast” is nothing more or less than sacred numbers, 666 just being a special case in that it is used in Revelation 13:18 (as quoted above). Unless and until you understand this fundamental trait of the progeny of Jove, you will not be able to track their movement through history. It is their one great weakness. They cannot help but to leave their mark on things, not unlike the branding of cattle. And their mark is sacred numbers.
START THIS SECTION WITH ANALOGY OF INDIAN TRACKING THROUGH DESERT
Tracking the Progeny of Jove
Here I will compile a list of imporatn examples of how sacred numbers are used to track the progeny of Jove:
- No president since Truman (the 33rd President of the United States of America and the 13th Freemason President) has been privy to the inner workings of progeny of Jove
- The Book of Revelation was written by the Phrygians. It is the 27th book of the New Testament and the 66th book of the Bible. The 27 books in the New Testament is the progeny of Jove telling you that the Book of Revelation is theirs, whereas the 66 books in the Bible are the Protestants saying they know this.
- The Denver International Airport was built on 54 square miles of land. Colorado has 54 of the “fourteeners.”
Octavian’s power was then unassailable and in 27 BC the Roman Senate formally granted him overarching power and the new title Augustus
The Osiris Numbers
COPIED FROM ORIGINAL WIKIPEDIA SUBMISSION…SAVAGING THIS (MOVED STUFF TO ZODIAC PAGE)
The phrase whole orbit synchronicity is borrowed from “Jupiter’s Dance,” written by Gray Stevens:
- “Which brings me to the long count, the 5125.257 year Mayan calendar, ending according to archaeologists around December 21st 2012, the culmination of the fifth period of a larger 25526.3 [sic] year calendar. Troubling is the Mayan assertion that this period coincides with a new Sun and the end of the world as we know it by earthquake.
- This would be easy to brush aside as ancient myth until one realises [sic] that the 25526.3 [sic] cycle which the Mayans so elaborately designed can be divided by the 177.925 year sunspot cycle exactly 144 times. A sort of Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Universe moment.
- The 5125.257 year cycle also contains whole orbit synchronicity between Mars (.015 orbit difference) Jupiter (.084) Saturn (.01) Uranus (.003). Bit of a coincidence then. Imagine, all those planets arriving back in the same orbital positions after a lapse of 25626 years and that being in accord with Mayan calendrics and prophecy.”
The “hitchhiker’s guide to the universe moment” is the focus of this article. It suggests not only that the ancients were cognizant of the 178.7 year solar cycle only recently (re)discovered by Paul D. Jose in 1964, but used it as a basic unit of measurement in the design of both the Mayan Long Count calendar and Zodiac.
However, there are three serious errors in the equation 25526.3 ÷ 177.925 = 144. The first is that the answer is not 144, but 143.4666291976957. This appears to be the result of the second error. The Mayan Long Count calendar is not 25526.3 years in duration. As shown in detail below, the actual duration of the Mayan Long Count calendar, if by that is meant a Mayan date of 184.108.40.206.0, is 25626.8 years.1 This appears to be little more than a typo (but one that has existed since the article was first written) because the correct number is given in the second paragraph and if 25626 is substituted for 25526 in the above equation yields the desired answer of 144.026977659126. The third serious error is that the Jose solar cycle is 178.7 years, not the stated 177.925 years. Why is Stevens fudging this number in order to get the desired result of 144? He knows full well that the Jose solar cycle is 178.7 years because he references it in his paper entitled “Synodic Cycles of Jupiter and the other planets of the Solar System” (accessed from his main page through the “Final Waltz” link):
- “The earlier work by P D Jose (1) on a 178.7 year solar activity cycle, and I Charvatova (2) regarding a 2402 year solar activity cycle, showed long term periodicity in the Sun’s movement around the Solar System Barycentre and related cold and warm climate periods.”
So why substitute 177.925 for 178.7? This question is of dire importance. If using 25626.8 as the duration of the Mayan Long Count calendar, 178.7 does not yield the desired result of 144, but anything below 177.96 does. Getting this equation right is the key to unlocking the mystery of how the Mayan Long Count calendar and the Zodiac are mathematically related. It is discussed in the next section on The Importance of Jovian Math.
Though the equation is imperfect, Stevens comes so very close to a new, revolutionary truth; the design of the Mayan Long Count calendar and the Zodiac share the same, heretofore unknown basic unit of measurement, which is the 178.7 year solar cycle. As discussed below, both systems also arguably represent the same period of 25626.8 years. In the process of showing how the 178.7 year solar cycle was known to the ancients, entirely new meanings are assigned to the sacred numbers 108, 144, 2160, and 432. Volumes have been written on this subject, but no one apparently understands the actual significance of these numbers which occur so often in ancient texts.
The Osiris Numbers
The following excerpt is from Chapter 31, “The Osiris Numbers” of Graham Hancock’s “Fingerprints of the Gods:”
- “Archaeo-astronomer Jane B. Sellers…studied Egyptology at the University of Chicago’s Oriental Institute…
- It is Sellers’s contention, eloquently expressed in her recent book, The Death of Gods in Ancient Egypt, that the Osiris myth may have been deliberately encoded with a group of key numbers that are ‘excess baggage’ as far as the narrative is concerned …
- …in general, as Sellers observes, ‘phrases are used which prompt simple mental calculations and an attention to numbers’.
- Santillana and von Dechend, Jane Sellers and a growing body of other scholars rule out chance, arguing that the persistence of detail is indicative of a guiding hand.
- If they are wrong, we need to find some other explanation for how such specific and inter-related numbers…could by accident have got themselves so widely imprinted on human culture.
- But suppose they are not wrong? Suppose that a guiding hand really was at work behind the scenes?
- Sometimes, when you slip into Santillana’s and von Dechend’s world of myth and mystery, you can almost feel the influence of that hand…”
The high order digit of the Mayan Long Count calendar is the Baktun, which represents 144,000 days. The actual duration of the Mayan Long Count calendar is five 13 Baktun cycles or 5 x (13 x 144,000) days, which is equal to 9,360,000 days. If we divide that by the duration of Jupiter’s orbit, we get the following:
- 9,360,000 ÷ 4,332.59 = 2160.370586646786
This can be done using years also. There are 365.242 days in a year, which means the duration of five 13 Baktun cycles is 9,360,000 / 365.242 = 25626.84466737122 years. If that number is divided by Jupiter’s orbit in years, we get the following:
- 25626.84466737122 ÷ 11.8618 = 2160.451589756295
Stated simply, there are 2160 orbits of Jupiter in one Mayan Long Count calendar. This makes for a very strong argument that Plato′s number is in fact 216.
Of all the Osiris Numbers, 432 is perhaps the most mysterious. It is generally thought to a 2 × 2160, or the time it takes for axial precession to progress through two constellations of the Zodiac, but this is counter-intuitive. Why would 60° of the Zodiac be so special? Before discussing an alternative interpretation of this Osiris Number, here is only part of what Hancock says about 432:
- The Osiris myth is not the only one to incorporate the calculus for precession. The relevant numbers keep surfacing in various forms, multiples and combinations, all over the ancient world.
- An example was given in Chapter Thirty-three—the Norse myth of the 432,000 fighters who sallied forth from Valhalla to do battle with ‘the Wolf’. A glance back at that myth shows that it contains several permutations of ‘precessional numbers’.
- Likewise, as we saw in Chapter Twenty-four, ancient Chinese traditions referring to a universal cataclysm were said to have been written down in a great text consisting of precisely 4320 volumes.
- Thousands of miles away, is it a coincidence that the Babylonian historian Berossus (third century BC) ascribed a total reign of 432,000 years to the mythical kings who ruled the land of Sumer before the flood? And is it likewise a coincidence that this same Berossus ascribed 2,160,000 years to the period ‘between creation and universal catastrophe’?
- Do the myths of ancient Amerindian peoples like the Maya also contain or enable us to compute numbers such as 72, 2160, 4320, etc. We shall probably never know, thanks to the conquistadores and zealous friars who destroyed the traditional heritage of Central America and left us so little to work with. What we can say, however, is that the relevant numbers do turn up, in relative profusion, in the Mayan Long Count calendar.
- Details of that calendar were given in Chapter Twenty-one. The numerals necessary for calculating precession are found there in these formulae: 1 Katun = 7200 days; 1 Tun = 360 days; 2 Tuns = 720 days; 5 Baktuns = 720,000 days; 5 Katuns = 36,000 days; 6 Katuns = 43,200 days; 6 Tuns = 2160 days; 15 Katuns = 2,160,000 days.
The Mayan Long Count calendar is divided into five 13 Baktun cycles. Likewise, Venus divides the Zodiac into five.
Now look what happens if you use Jovian math to divide the Mayan Long Count calendar into five:
- 2160 ÷ 5 = 432
If the division of the Mayan Long Count calendar into fifths mirrors the movement of Venus within the imaginary circle of the Zodiac, then there are 432 orbits of Jupiter in each fifth of the Zodiac.
36, 54, 72, and 108 (Other Fractions)
The sacred number 108 is half of 216, and thus represents one half of the Mayan Long Count calendar. In the section on A New Understanding of the Zodiac, it is shown that the design of Mayan Long Count calendar and the Zodiac are closely related and share a common duration of 25626.8 years. Thus, 108 can be thought of as representing one half of the Zodiac also, the significance of which is a change in the pole star from Polaris to Vega or vice versa.
Hancock is convinced the Osiris Numbers are intended to convey a message about the Precession of the Equinoxes. He can be wrong about the interpretation of some of the Osiris Numbers and still be right about this. If the Mayan Long Count Calendar is regarded as the internal mechanism of an ancient celestial clock, and it can be shown through a different interpretation of the Osiris Numbers that the Zodiac is the storytelling face of this ancient time piece, then it becomes possible that the Precession of the Equinoxes is 25,626.8 years.
FIX AND FINISH——–
[NASA and axial precession increase in speed]
the duration of the Platonic Year (expressed here as whole orbit synchronicity) and of the Great Year (or the Precession of the Equinox) are one and the same and that both are precisely equal to the duration of the Mayan Long Count calendar. Even the notion that the point of reference (i.e. axial precession) and the objects observed (i.e. the planets) can be somehow be separated and still have a Great Return is absurd.
2160 EVENLY DIVIABLE FROM 15 MEAN AWARE OF 178? QUOTE SPEED OF LIGHT
FIX AND FINISH——–
If this is true, the implications are unsettling. It turns the entire ancient world topsy-turvy. How likely is it that the ancient Egyptians, like Plato, borrowed their knowledge of axial procession and other astrological data from the Olmecs (or their predecessors), and that Mexico was the center of the ancient intellectual world?
- “The Surya Siddhanta is the oldest surviving astronomical text in the Indian tradition. Some Western scholars date it to perhaps the fifth or sixth centuries A. D., though the next itself claims to represent a tradition much, much older. It explains that the earth is shaped like a ball, and states that at the very opposite side of the planet from India is a great city where the sun is rising at the same time it sets in India. In this city, the Surya Siddhanta claims, lives a race of siddhas, or advanced spiritual adepts. If you trace the globe of the earth around to the exact opposite side of India, you’ll find Mexico. Is it possible that the ancient Indians were well aware of the great sages/astronomers of Central America many centuries before Columbus discovered America?- the Mayans or Incas.”
Here is what Graham Hancock has to say on this subject:
- “Whoever it was, they must have been smart—smart enough to have observed the infinitesimal creep of precessional motion along the ecliptic and to have calculated its rate at a value uncannily close to that obtained by today’s advanced technology.
- It therefore follows that we are talking about highly civilized people. Indeed, we are talking about people who deserve to be called scientists. They must, moreover, have lived in extremely remote antiquity because we can be certain that the creation and dissemination of the common heritage of precessional myths on both sides of the Atlantic did not take place in historic times. On the contrary the evidence suggests that all these myths were ‘tottering with age’ when what we call history began about 5000 years ago.”
1. The distinction between the Mayan date 220.127.116.11.0 and the end of the Mayan Long Count calender is important. There is significant evidence for arguing that the Mayan Long Count calendar actually ended on December 16, 2013, notDecember 21, 2012. In this article, for the sake of simplicity, the duration of the Mayan Long Count calendar is expressed as 18.104.22.168.0 (13 in the high order digit), not the 22.214.171.124.0 date, which corresponds to December 16, 2013 and is thought to be the actual end date of the Mayan Long Count calendar.
- ↑ Stevens, Gray. Jupiter’s Dance. Retrieved on 30 December 2013.
- ↑ Jose, Paul D. (Revised 29 September 1964). “Sun’s Motion and Sunspots”. The Astronomical Journal 70 (3): 193–200. DOI:10.1086/109714. http://http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1965AJ…..70..193J. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- ↑ Charvátová, I. (Revised 14 January 2000). “Can origin of the 2400-year cycle of solar activity be caused by solar inertial motion?”. Annales Geophysicae AS CR 18 (4): 399–405. Bibcode 2000AnGeo..18..399C. DOI:10.1007/s00585-000-0399-x. http://http://www.ann-geophys.net/18/399/2000/angeo-18-399-2000.html. Retrieved 2012.
- ↑ Stevens, Gray. Synodic Cycles of Jupiter and the other planets of the Solar System. Retrieved on 1 January 2014.
- ↑ Meier, Billy. The Future of Mankind. Retrieved on 31 December 2013.
- ↑ Meier, Billy. About FIGU. Retrieved on 31 December 2013.
- ↑ Stevens, Gray. Jupiter’s Dance. Retrieved on 31 December 2013.
- ↑ Hancock, Graham (1995). Fingerprints of the Gods. Three Rivers Press. p. 260. ISBN 0-517-88729-0.
- ↑ Guttman, Arielle. Venus Star Rising. Retrieved on 2 January 2014.
- ↑ Error on call to Template:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified. Wikipedia. Retrieved on 31 December 2013.
- ↑ Knapp, Stephen. 108: The Significance of the Number. Retrieved on 2 January 2014.
- ↑ Hancock, Graham (1995). Fingerprints of The Gods. Three Rivers Press. p. 267. ISBN 0-517-88729-0.